This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Review and provide technical inputs to team members in planning and creation of village level disaster risk management plans
• Create implementation plans for the village based disaster risk management plans
• Maintain and monitor project work plans, timelines, budgets and expenditures.
• Compile and create UC level consolidated Disaster Risk Management Plans
• Ensure that MER findings, audit observations and stakeholders’ feedback are incorporated in the project planning.
• Develop and conduct presentations and training sessions, as and when required.
• Prepare monthly project updates and periodic project reports in collaboration with relevant departments/ project leads.Required qualification/ experience: Postgraduate degree in Disaster Management with strong field experience of creating disaster management plans.