A Leading Steel Industry is hiring for the Position of "Deputy Manager SAP/ SCM" in Business Process Re-engineering Department.
Experience: 4-6 Years of experience in Relevent field in Steel or Pharma Industry.
Qualification: Must be Graduate in IT Faculty
Certifications: MM, PP, QM Certified and SAP Certified candidate will highly be preferred.
Age: 28-33 Years
Gender: Male only
1. Understanding of SAP processes in relevant modules.
2. Contribute professionally in daily operations and future technology needs of concerned departments.
3. Meeting with stakeholders to determine requirements.
4. Planning timescales and resources needed for desired engagement.
5. Supporting stakeholders on training and change management needs.
6. Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within Agha Steel.
7. Power BI Dashboard building
8. Integration with Third party applications.
9. Conduct UAT and Unit testing of test scripts.
10. Provide strategic guidance to stakeholders with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to SAP.
11. Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
12. Technology workshops
13. Leadership workshops
14. Business Process Understanding workshops
15. Facilitate scheduled workshops on professional behaviors, leadership, project management, and business culture
16. Time Management – scheduling one’s day in order to complete high priority tasks
17. Coordination – managing one’s actions in relation to outside events.
Agha Steel Industries Limited (ASIL) is the fully automatic leading Steel Re-Rolling Manufacturing Company in Pakistan with an annual capacity of 240,000 Metric Ton per annum. ASIL represents one of the largest private sector investments in the steel industry of Pakistan. ASIL is the fastest growing steel manufacturers of Pakistan, which prides in its focus on continuously improving the quality of its products. ASIL is Pakistan’s first completely automatic Rolling Mill with 17 Stand – 2 Strand, having a capacity to make Re-Bars ranging from 9.5mm to 40mm at the maximum speed of 18 m/s, thus leading Pakistan into a new era of steel-making. ASIL’s state of the Art 45 Tons Furnace with Tap to Tap Time is 48 Minutes. Addition of most modern technologies such as Catfis, EBT Eye, EBT Sand the furnace performance has enhanced to an extent where we have been able to increase our capacity 2.5 times of our previously installed furnace. The Company is pioneer in introducing the TMT technology in the country, in conjunction with fully automated rolling mill. This has enabled the Company to produce high quality rebars having accuracy in terms of length and grade for meeting the customer’s needs. Pioneer of ASTM A706 Deformed Grade 60-Pakistan’s first Earthquake Resistance rebar.