We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to sell our ERP products, pitch new customers and generate leads. To be successful as a Sales Officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
At Arure, how we do things is very important. We have a positive, motivated culture and drive success through our focus on both individual and team performances.
The Sales Officer will understand Arure and our culture, as well as our product, processes, business systems (e.g. CRM, BPR, Implementation cycle) and will lead, educate, motivate, support our potential clients.
The Sales Officer is one of the most important roles in our fast-growing company and will play a critical part in maintaining and accelerating our growth.Who are we looking for?The ideal candidate is highly motivated and motivational, with a proven record of driving sales performance.
- They expect the best performance of themselves, and are effective in holding accountability to achieve outstanding results.
- They work closely with other teams to drive the overall success of the company and to ensure their team has the support, tools, information, and high-quality leads they need.
- They have great attention to detail, constant awareness of performance progress, and are adept at analyzing and solving problems while removing existing blockers.
- They drive topline new revenue sales while driving down the average cost of acquisition over time.
Experience & Qualification
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:A deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of about 1 year in a sales and/or marketing role (insurance, etc.) is also crucial
- The perfect candidate should have a strong and impactful sales and/or marketing impact to back himself/herself up in case he/she is not qualified in a business degree
Here is some of the things you'll be getting up to:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records.Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- You'd be a great fit if you have:Positive, motivational attitude and approach to work and leadership
- Strong drive to perform
- Thorough understanding of vibrant sales function and a conviction to transform in line with the Company philosophy