Under the banner of AIBT Global, we have two separate Registered Training Organizations (RTO’s) which operate independently under their own RTO & CRICOS numbers; however, they share resources such as facilities, training staff and equipment. Our students are enrolled under either: 1. Brighton Pacific Pty Ltd T/A Australia Institute of Business and Technology – (AIBT) ABN: 37 168 731 048 | RTO: 41138 | CRICOS: 03430J or 2. Australia Institute of Business and Technology – International Pty Ltd (AIBT-I) ABN: 23 615 318 815 | RTO: 45169 | CRICOS: 03610E Both AIBT and AIBT-I specialize in providing vocational training to international students offering Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas and Graduate Studies. Students who complete a program with us will leave with valuable skills in Business, Hospitality, Tech Sciences, IT, Aviation, Health Sciences, Dental Sciences and Community Services, and will receive qualifications recognized and transferable across Australia.
You will have proven sales and account management experience preferably gained within the education and training sector. You will need to be time flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to work under Senior account manager and Regional manager.
1. Achieve sales target through a combination of face to face and over the phone sales;
2. Establish effective student recruitment connection;
3. Maintained the relationship with company stakeholders and completed the recruitment target;
4. Making cold calling and emailing possible clients;
5. Follow up with other departments of AIBT Global;
6. Carry out comprehensive publicity work; (media, Internet, ground);
7. Attend and participate in frequent sales meetings and regular training sessions.
8. Work closely with senior account manager
9. Submit daily reports as per requested by senior manager and regional manager
1. Can bear heavy workload;
2. Can adapt to working overtime frequently;
3. Can accept frequent business trips interstate and abroad;
4. Australian study experience or work experience in the related industry is highly preferred;
5. Bachelor’s degree or above in key universities;
6. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
7. Excellent language expression and adaptability, creative and critical thinking, self-adjustment and adaptability;
8. Enjoy education business, have a sense of responsibility and teamwork;
9. Education and training sector work experience is essential;
10. Great data analysis and organization skills.