Australia Institute of Business and Technology Global (AIBT Global) is one of the best registered training providers in Australia that specializes in providing professional vocational training, and academic pathway programs to both international and domestic students. Campus: Pitt Street, Sydney (CBD); Blacktown, Sydney; Homebush, Sydney; Mount Gravatt, Brisbane; Innercity, Brisbane; Hobart.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Full-Time Account Manager in Pakistan to service that region, reporting to the Regional Manager, Senior business development manager, and Admission Officer. You will service established trade customers whilst identifying and building working relationships with new customers in order to grow the aftermarket -trade business.
All about you:
You will have proven sales and account management experience preferably gained within the education and training sector. You will need to be time flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
According to the school enrollment plan, implement the school enrollment plan and complete the school enrollment tasks:
1. Establish an effective student recruitment connection;
2. Maintained the relationship with company stakeholders and completed the recruitment target;
3. Meet sales budgets through a combination of face to face and over the phone sales;
4. Carry out comprehensive publicity work; (media, Internet, ground);
5. You might be responsible for cold calling and emailing possible clients
6. Follow up the enrollment; (contact with colleges and partners);
7. Attend and participate in frequent sales meetings and regular training sessions.
1. Bachelor degree or above in key universities;
2. Education and training sector work experience is essential.
3. Australian study experience or work experience in the related industry is highly preferred.
4. Can accept frequent business trips interstate and abroad (Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and other countries in the Middle East) and can bear heavy workload;
5. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
6. Excellent language expression and adaptability, creative and critical thinking, self-adjustment and adaptability;
7. Enjoy education business, have a sense of responsibility and teamwork;
8. Can adapt to working overtime frequently;
7. Excellent data analysis and organization skills.
1. Very Competitive salary package;
2. Perfect promotion space;
3. Global perspective;
4. At least once a year of overseas travel opportunities;
5. Very friendly and ambitious team.
Apply today with your CV, cover letter and your photo added in your CV. Make sure you provide your mobile phone number as we will contact you for an interview should you be shortlisted.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
How well do you know the Australian student visa framework?
Describe your current or past experience that will allow you to hit the ground running?
We are a VET provider, what type of Pakistani students do you think are suitable target market?
Can you provide us with an overview of the Pakistani Year 12 and Diploma educational framework and link it to your perceived criteria?