AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Sciences
About This Role:
We are seeking for Principal Software Engineer for Embedded with 6+ years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for developing and designing of user interfaces, assets, widgets and animations. The candidate will develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality by working closely with technical program managers, designers and other engineers to define and design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility to deliver value to our customers.
- Work collaboratively with technical team lead and scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
- Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.Must have:
- 6 years of C++ experience.
- Expertise in object oriented programming & design.
- Hands on with standard template library.
- Experience of multi-threaded environment
- Experience of working on low latency and high through-put systems.
- Knowledge of system architecture.
- Socket programming experience.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of modern C++ standards.
- Experience with C++ libraries like Boost, POCO.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work on low level embedded systems.
BSc in Computer Sciences or BS in Software Engineering.