We are seeking Principal Software Engineer with 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for providing web development, programming, and technical support services for all web properties, special technical and multimedia projects, and associated online communications.
· The candidate will be involved in the technical analysis, design, development, deployment and support of high performance web applications while ensuring high quality software delivery.
· The candidate will be responsible for analyzing / reviewing business specifications, for creating detailed designs, for code implementation, for unit / integration testing and for producing accurate time estimates.
· The candidate will work closely with business analysts and architects to ensure that business requirements are fully satisfied, design goals have been met and that all development deliverables are of the highest quality.
· Use state of the art technologies to develop highly scalable enterprise applications and backend services that can serve cross platform applications.
· Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in continuous delivery pipeline.
· Be an effective leader to Agile the teams by participating vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and helping the team to achieve results consistently.
· Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across team.
· Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the web products.
· Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
· Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs.
· Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
· Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code.
· At least 3 plus years of experience in managing teams with good experience of leading a mobile platform team
· 3 years of minimum hands on experience building enterprise level mobile applications.
· Good understanding of database design and architecture. Hands on experience on MS SQL Server.
· Excellent command over service oriented architecture (SOA) and repository pattern.
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
· Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
BSc in Computer Sciences or BS in Software Engineering.
pSWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms Headquartered in the United States with local presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and ...Read More