A position requirement of an Accountant Officer with Bachelor degree in Accounting discipline can work as a team leader and handle accounting and taxation assignments independently.
Your responsibilities include performing routine Accounting job functions and lead Taxation team must be able to execute a cross functioning role both as an Accountant and Tax officer.
Experience of minimum 4 years in the field of Accountancy and TaxationPreference will be given to individuals living/residing in Karachi and has past experience working with taxation consultant/law based firms
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the candidate meeting the above criteria
- Prepare and finalize financial statements such as Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account & Cash Flow Statement
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts
- Accurately and efficiently control of process invoices, payment of bills and analyze expenses and also be able to record, store, and analyze information using accounting software
- Prepare tax payments, estimate and track tax returns, complete quarterly and annual tax reports, organize and update the company’s tax database, recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns, share financial data with the accounting department, identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits, follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes liaise with internal and external auditors, forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Prepare of Tax Challan /Return / deposit and maintain filling and work Register
- Assist with regulatory audits, including preparation of responses to information requests and review of tax assessments for accuracy
- Assist with tax planning and research and other special projects as deemed necessary
- Assist with the preparation of tax payment estimates, extensions, cash tax projections and planning
Job Type: Full-time