Leadership position in an large scale Oil & Gas equipment manufacturing workshop.
-Position is based out of Hattar Industrial Estate, Haripur, KPK. With regular visits to head office in Islamabad.
-Officer grade lodging & dining included.
-Working Days: Mon-Sat
-Working Hours: 8am – 4:30 pm
-Direct Relationship with company management with opportunities for growth.
QC In charge shall report to the Plant Manager and is responsible for following jobs. In addition to the functions specified below, he is expected to carry out any other jobs delegated to him from time to time.
Responsibilities involve, but not limited to:
1. Planning and implementation of inspection activities in Machine shop.
2. Taking corrective actions and handling all non-conformances or complaints.
3. Verifying the Effectiveness of Corrective Actions on all non-conformances and other complaints.
4. Planning and implementation of Control of Inspection and Testing equipment, the deviated values of which may negatively affect QHSE-related Monitoring & Measurement activities, including their calibration in house or from third party.
5. Control of Welders and Weld Procedures Qualifications and other requirements related to welding as per API 6A and ASME code IX and safe work practices
6. Ensuring the Inspection and Test status and traceability of equipment through all phases of manufacture and repair.
7. Approving documents related to quality control and inspection including, procedures, work instructions and inspection reports etc.
8. Maintaining training records of the QC personnel, highlighting training schedule, training needs and requirements.
9. Maintaining QHSE records and ensuring that all QHSE requirements are being followed
10. Accountable for taking technical involvement in HAZOP study
11. Accountable for ensuring and monitoring that all outsourced testing activities (NDT etc.) are being carried out in compliance with operational codes and Safe Work Practices