We are looking for a PHP / Laravel developer with strong understanding of the PHP programming language. Ability to work on vibrant and exciting projects all around the world, mainly enterprise solutions that include large scale web startups & custom web applications. Working alongside experienced front-end and back-end developers as well as our design team. Ability to learn and advance, attend conferences & meetups, grow personally and within a team. Stimulative and flexible work environment, ability to work remotely, occasional fun stuff like barbecue, paintball or other form of hanging out with the rest of the team.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Writing and understanding object-oriented PHP
- Experience with Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Experience with SQL schema design
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pace environment.
- Open minded to new solutions, forward thinking and strong ability to adapt
- Git version control workflows
- Proficiency in design patterns
- SOLID principles
- Basic or better knowledge of Symfony components
- REST API design
- Experience with other PHP frameworks
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization