We are looking for experienced QA Engineers to be part of a software company.
The candidate will be responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key web applications.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The individual will work closely with QA team, technical manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of QA life-cycle and methodology.
- Interact with technical manager, project management, testing team and other stack holders to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means
- Relevant work experience as QA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Database skills, mainly in MySQL is desirable
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies, Test-driven development