The applicant should be: -
Experienced Purchasing Manager having minimum 4 Years as Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the textiles industry. Strong purchasing professional with focused in Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions.
· Coordinating with Management and department for indents with specification & delivery schedule.
· The person will be responsible for Cost- effective procurement of raw materials, components.
· The key areas of responsibility would include identifying and building the right sources of supply including vendor rating.
· Ensuring the supply of right quality at the right time, terms and price.
· He will also be responsible for the procurement of materials, spares, Safety equipments, Chemicals, general consumable and packing materials.
· ISO activities of Purchase department and facing ISO audits.
· He will also be responsible for issuing delivery schedules to vendors and interact with suppliers regarding negotiations.
· Preparing comparative reports before purchasing of goods for approvals of quotations, maintaining inventory controls and inventory planning.
· Keep informed of current development in the field of purchasing , prices , market conditions and new products
· Coordinate with concerned departments to maintain stock levels
· Make sure timely arrangements of all supplies and accessories