- Established in 2006, Al-Fattah Toughened Glass Industries takes pride to be the only company in Pakistan equipped with the latest and most modern European tempered glass plant in Pakistan.
- In 2019 the company installed the Pakistan First Ever State-Of-The-Art Latest European Extrusion and Anodizing plant which is first and only of its kind in the country.
- To expand its business canvas, Al-Fattah require Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager
- · To coordinate the daily activities of dealers and customers of the company related to receivables
- · To communicate company perspectives with the respective people in the chain of command
- · Help the accounts team in fulfilling financial and accounting activities
Education & Experience
- Ideal candidate should have MBA (Finance) / ACCA / or Equivalent degree
- Candidates having at least 7 years of industry experience with a professional degree in Accounts & Finance are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
· The Company provides best working environment, career growth and various benefits for deserving candidates.
We are equal opportunity employer