This role includes design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of product features. Job responsibilites include:
- Participate and take leadership role in software related projects.
- Prepare and present solutions outlining the outcome, making recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness and providing objectives for success.
- Design highly complex underlying engineering for use in multiple product offerings and support large volume of end users.
- Performs code reviews and participates with architects in setting coding standards.
- Solve complex, non-routine problems and figure out the best solution.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ related experience
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
- C# and SQL experience
- Able to work well individually and with a team
- Strong academic background and problem solving skills
- Good work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented