· Functional Competencies:
· Co-ordination with medical officers and other assistant registrars concerning duties and making duty roster for NICU. Arranging holidays for medical officers/other assistant registrars
· Keeping good communication and relationship with duty doctors
· Ensuring duty doctors carry out tasks assigned to them. Ensure proper documentation, history taking and file work by medical officers. Checking files to rounds are documented and file work is maintained.
· Good counselling skills with patients/attendant. Dealing with any problems arising with patient care
· Good communication with consultants. Discussing any problems with patient care
· Knowledge of all admitted pediatric patients, Knowledge of all pre-op and post-op patients
· Carrying out administrative work .coordinating with HR, Admin, pharmacy and lab.
· Attend management meetings when called.
· Receiving/managing pediatric & neonatal patients in ER when called.
· Co-ordination with all concerned department (OT, Biomedical, Housekeeping) for preparation of kidney Transplant patient
· Managing and doing duties as clinical doctor in NICU.
· Effective Time management and stress management capacity.
· Ability to be team player and team leader according to the situation.
· Good computer skills and knowledge of Medix systems.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Caring and Compassionate personality.
· Well-coming the patients and guiding them to get best of hospital services.
Ali Medical Centre is located in Islamabad and providing a comprehensive range of consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for almost all medical and surgical specialties through its hospital based clinical services. Outpatient Clinic facility has 15 consultant Clinics for physician service ...Read More