We are looking for a talented and innovative Senior WordPress Backend Developer having 3-4 years of a proven track record of developing WordPress Plugins. Candidates who are interested in developing their careers, loving to work in a great team environment, and enthusiastic about learning new technologies are encouraged to apply.
- Professional experience with WordPress Plugin Development, architecture, and standards.
- Advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices (OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, etc).
- Node.js, MongoDB
- Expert in WooCommerce development & strong experience with WC Subscriptions add-on.
- Develop custom software licensing solutions for WooCommerce (among many others).
- Ability to use and extend build tools like gulp and webpack.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Experience working with third-party APIs (eg PayPal, Stripe, Drip, Zapier, ActiveCampains, Keap etc).
- Competent with version control through git and GitHub.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to keep complex ideas and features simple. (Simplicity is a core value!)
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to easily and quickly read, write and modify the code.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Knowledge of LearnDash, BuddyPress, Gravity Forms, Genesis Framework.
- Familiar with React.js and Gutenberg Blocks Development.
- Developing WordPress Plugins, WordPress Advance Features/Modules.
- Debugging of existing WordPress Issues related to the Backend.
- Writing and maintaining complete documentation.
- Handling new and existing projects.