We are looking for an HR and Admin Officer to support our Advertising agency, preferably a female officer. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing all internal documentation including HR documents and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
Responsibilities include but do not limit to the following:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record lateness, sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like contracts, and employee guides
- Revise company policies in line with the management vision
- Liaise with external partners, like vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Maintain employee discipline and procedures
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Maintain office requirements and vendor relations.
- Proven work experience as an HR and Office Administrator, or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, and computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong verbal, written and in-person communication skills both in English and Urdu
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant field