Job Description: Company Formation Expert Line Manager: Owner Department: Sales / Company Set-Up /
Company Formation Specialists are responsible for overseeing lead development, sales consultations and license application process. This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaining the Salesforce client data base.
Sales Professionals need to be multi-talented! They need to show expertise in the wide range of key activities in which the role involves them.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong desire to make money
- Selling to regular Clients (Role includes maintaining and developing relationships)
- Cold Calling (to attract new business and generate Channel Partners)
- Achieving targets (set realistically but to stretch abilities)
- Working to set standards of performance
- Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
- Producing ideas (for the customer and the department)
- Handling budgets (for the customer)
- Interchange of information (testimonials, market conditions)
- Knowing the business (finding out about the market place)
- Accurate administration
- Competent knowledge of systems
- Practising and developing skills of selling Company Formation Services
1. Lead, Opportunities and client accounts are correctly managed.
2. Create license applications and oversee the document signatures
3. Respond to all communication within 1 working day
4. Professionally relay licensing requirements and restrictions to Entrepreneur’s and channel partners.
6. Manage client expectations and deliver content in a relatable format
7. Maintain a good relationship with each client to foster trust and develop potential referrals
8. Liaise with the various Company's departments and partners to ensure a seamless process for company formation
9. Adhere to various KPI’s provided in the form of targets, lead management and salesforce use
10. Enter all leads and information into Ssystem at the time of receiving the lead
11. Network and develop new business opportunities and leads
12. Research strategic locations for lead development throughout the Globe
13. Provide a weekly report to the Sales Head providing updates of events attended, companies approached, strategies implemented, regions visited, leads developed and potential sales