Allspice is a new concept of fusion Middle Eastern cuisine. We are looking for someone with an excellent attitude and entrepreneurial spirit who can run our kitchen. The most important attributes we are looking for an exceptional learning attitude and passion to develop the best experience in the fast casual dining. It does not matter if you have a lot of experience or not. What matters is if you have the JOSH, JAZBA and JANOON to be part of our journey to develop a new concept into a national chain. If you believe you have the three J’s, come talk to us. We would love to talk to the young, aspiring chefs who want to start something new and grow it into a national business. Experience in developing fusion cuisines will be highly valuable.
We have already developed our recipes and are looking for someone to run end-to-end kitchen operations with quality, consistency and crazy customer-centric approach. Everything we do will be from customer’s perspective. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain the Allspice Culinary Experience
- Train, support, develop and manage the kitchen staff and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities
- Estimate food consumption
- Monitor inventory and purchase product as needed
- Maintain food and labor costs according to budget
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards
- Plan and price menus
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen
- Directly supervise kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases
- Must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on food quality and customer service is essential to success in this role
- Demonstrate cooking, menu development and pricing
- Experience outside of Pakistan in different cuisine and foreign qualification will be preferred.