We are looking for a Female Office Coordinator who will be responsible for handling all office communications both incoming and outgoing, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office coordinator duties and errands.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Maintaining Petty Cash
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organizes and maintains an office in common areas.
- Dealing with the clients and maintain a proper record of invoices great
- Performing general office assistant duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information update and maintain internal staff contact lists.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Isn’t afraid to explore her creative facet, one who can generate creative ideas
- Ability to brainstorm things and aspects in a broader perspective
- Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Self-motivated, team player excited to work in a face-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and follow-through in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external staff, clients, board and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable grammar cognition
- Advanced Microsoft Office and internet skills essential
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional & discrete manner
- Minimum 16 years of education
- Demonstrated project or executive support experience would be a plus point