Qualification: Graduation (Sociology / Criminal Psychology from a reputed institution will be preferred)
Experience: 4 – 5 Years (Candidates having Pakistan Army/Air forces/Navy background will be preferred)
- Enforces Security measures (preventive/protective).
- Managing and providing effective leadership to the security team.
- Act as a focal point for any investigation involving security.
- Reporting any security breach, undertake full investigation and recommend course of action
- Ensuring the appropriate level of training is provided for all security staff on disasters, fire and bomb procedures, theft, use of security equipment and routine security duties.
- To ensure strict compliance to their department/division operational safety and security functions and also ensuring operation are provided with necessary resources.
- Ensures all Officers/Supervisors/Security Staff maintain a smart turn out and observing discipline and punctuality.
- Keeps the security management informed of all important happenings
- Ensures proper maintenance of records/registers/telexes
Personality Traits / Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, Proactive
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Familiar with MS Office specific to MS Excel