Qualification: Graduation (Sociology / Criminal Psychology from a reputed institution will be preferred)
Experience: 4 – 5 Years (Candidates having Pakistan Army/Air forces/Navy background will be preferred)
- Enforces Security measures (preventive/protective).
- Managing and providing effective leadership to the security team.
- Act as a focal point for any investigation involving security.
- Reporting any security breach, undertake full investigation and recommend course of action
- Ensuring the appropriate level of training is provided for all security staff on disasters, fire and bomb procedures, theft, use of security equipment and routine security duties.
- To ensure strict compliance to their department/division operational safety and security functions and also ensuring operation are provided with necessary resources.
- Ensures all Officers/Supervisors/Security Staff maintain a smart turn out and observing discipline and punctuality.
- Keeps the security management informed of all important happenings
- Ensures proper maintenance of records/registers/telexes
Personality Traits / Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, Proactive
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Familiar with MS Office specific to MS Excel
Amreli Steels is one of the largest manufacturers of steel reinforcement bars in Pakistan. Situated in the industrial hub of Karachi, our plant uses one of the most modern hot rolling mill technologies in the industry and is capable of continuously producing straight bars up to 35 tons per hour. Thi ...Read More