Responsibilities & Skills:
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget.
- Providing guidance to departments on budget matters.
- Assist with the review and verify budget data submitted by departments.
- Notify Department Managers of upcoming timelines for budget activity.
- Generate monthly budget versus actual reports including variance analysis for review by management.
- Analysis and load budget data into the accounting systems.
- Prepare other recurring monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis for distribution to departmental and executive management
- Prepare detailed expenses report and explain variances to the Manager.
- Candidate must have exposure to working in an ERP: SAP environment and have expertise in MS Excel. (special emphasis on advance excel formula like Vlookup, Hlookup, Index match, If condition, Pivot Table etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, Proactive & Team Player
- Attention to detail & Analytics Skills
- Individual needs to be motivated
Amreli Steels is one of the largest manufacturers of steel reinforcement bars in Pakistan. Situated in the industrial hub of Karachi, our plant uses one of the most modern hot rolling mill technologies in the industry and is capable of continuously producing straight bars up to 35 tons per hour. Thi ...Read More