Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the true pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels has always striven to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
ASSISTANT MANAGER DIGITAL MARKETING
Qualification: Minimum BBA Marketing (or equivalent)
Experience: 3~4 years of relevant experience
- Manage content and presentation of social media pages including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Amreli Steels website. Optimize the reach of posts and platforms organically and through paid activities.
- Efficiently manage digital agency and use digital platforms and generate new ideas/ content for consumer engagement. Negotiate the matrices with media buying agency and monitor the campaigns.
- To efficiently manage the digital community, develop and post content to increase engagement
- Social Media Management: Prime responsibilities will include digital media buying including SEM, PPC, GDN, instream ads etc. and. Also ensure timely execution with proper documentation and record.
- Online Selling Portals: To ensure the virtual availability of stock on major e-commerce
- To manage all SEO related tasks of the company, manage website and google map integrations
- To develop and execute monthly content calendars
- LinkedIn: To manage the company’s corporate LinkedIn page and brands pages. To analyze strategies and implement new tasks on the page. Collaborate with HR and corporate communications to portray a better image of the company
- To supervise video and graphic designer for content creation