AMS-Power & Industrial Engineering Private Limited requires the services of an experienced, dedicated, hardworking, Junior Business Development Engineer with Social Media Marketing skills, to promptly generate and mature new leads in the industrial & commercial sector.
As part of our team, the ideal candidate for this position should be able to manage team and have the following skills & capabilities:
· Develop & execute social media marketing plans / strategies regularly (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
· Identifying business opportunities and leads in the construction sector and marketing activities around them.
· Generate new leads through all methods available; including networking, web search, events, contacts, print media, business directories etc.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
· Regular liaison and relationship with former, current, and future clients.
· Regular meetings with potential clients.
· Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
· Co-ordination with Proposals Department.
· Logging all BD activities on CRM, including regular input.
· Maintaining database of prospective clients and key personnel.
· Handle all social media accounts of the organization.
· Build social media audiences, and provide them with regular relevant content.
· Prepare and present accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, as well as visit reports.
· Identifying businesses to pre-qualify with, and following up on the prequalification process, including preparing PQ documents.
· At least 1-3 years of experience in an engineering / construction company as a marketing / BD Engineer.
· Capable of conversing technically in different disciplines like mechanical, fabrication, electrical, instrumentation, civil, automation & control etc.
· Knowledge of & experience in Social Media Marketing, and social media accounts management.
· Excellent verbal & written communicating skills.
· Having a great personality that is likeable, and able to converse well socially.
· Understanding of different types of clients (local & foreign)
· Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills.
· Candidates with practical site work experience will be preferred.
· Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
· Previous experience in an engineering / construction company will be preferred.
· Irrelevant candidates will not be considered.
· Please read the full advertisement before applying.
· MS Office
· MS Excel
· MS SharePoint
· CRM system of any type
· All social media platforms
AMS-Power undertakes Fabrication & Construction Works for major projects in Power Generation Plants, Process and Petro-Chemical, and related industries. Our services extend through the Mechanical, Electrical and Automation works, including High & Low Speed Rotary Machines, Plant Piping, Pressure ...
AMS-Power undertakes Fabrication & Construction Works for major projects in Power Generation Plants, Process and Petro-Chemical, and related industries. Our services extend through the Mechanical, Electrical and Automation works, including High & Low Speed Rotary Machines, Plant Piping, Pressure ...Read More