AMS-Power & Industrial Engineering Private Limited requires the services of Project Coordinator who is responsible for coordinating the execution of all construction activities that take place on the work site, ensuring consistently high standards of workmanship and efficiency all under Project Manager’s mentorship.
· Collecting and analyzing technical and other necessary information to propose solution to project related issues.
· Plan, organize, and direct the activities of the projects.
· Reporting project performance metrics as directed by the management, planner or senior management.
· Effectively and accurately communicate project information to both the client and project team.
· Assisting the estimating team with creating accurate estimates on projects, and the execution team with the completion of project execution.
· Working with procurement and warehousing & inventory to facilitate the timely delivery of material and services for existing projects.
· Maintain contract execution tracking log.
· Perform routine visits to site.
· Effectively manage project documents according to document control processes.
· Filing and maintenance of files (both physical and computer)
· Coordinate and ensure submittal of project closeout documentation.
· Additional administrative duties as assigned.
AMS-Power undertakes Fabrication & Construction Works for major projects in Power Generation Plants, Process and Petro-Chemical, and related industries. Our services extend through the Mechanical, Electrical and Automation works, including High & Low Speed Rotary Machines, Plant Piping, Pressure Ves ...Read More