The Human Resources Executive will supervise the administrative assistant with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
· Development of a superior workforce.
· Development of the Human Resources department.
· Act as a catalyst to establish a relevant culture and to act proactively to emergent threat and opportunity to develop a more effective working environment.
· Personal ongoing development.
· Safety of the workforce.
- Assist the Advisor to develop HR policy and supporting robust systems to create a standalone and effective HR Department.
- To deploy the HR policy.
- Report and assist The CFO to empower the HR department to effectively monitor and enhance HR Policy as required.
- To run the department effectively.
The HR Executive with the Head of departments will be responsible for these areas:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping
- Manager employee relations
- Company-wide HR committee facilitation and participation
- Company employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
- Employee services
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Supervise day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- The Human Resources executive will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that corresponds with the cultural of the company and also guide and develop the business culture proactively.
- The Human Resources assistant will help with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the CFO, and assistance to company managers with HR issues.