· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· The ongoing training of your salespeople.
· Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...Read More