Territory Manager (South)” is responsible to lead sales and operations of outlets in Hyderabad, Karachi, and Quetta. The incumbent will also responsible for the expansion projects in the region.
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Candidate must be Karachi home based.
- Achieving sales and operational targets.
- Setting up best-in-class store sales, operational and administrative processes.
- 100% in-charge of shops. Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, services, stock, maintenance, and resources management.
- Recruiting and training sales staff and working with them to deliver sales and service targets.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements.
- Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by optimally managing inventories.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- In-charge of store look & feel including VM, maintenance (lighting / paint/ refurbishment)
- Studying sales trends, pricing policies, competitive patterns and recommending actions to improve the business to Management.
- Identifying new locations (nationally) to increase brand presence. At least 1 -2 store expansion/relocation in every quarter.
- Studying and understanding P&L of each store and area and identifying area for cost reduction / profitability growth.
- Spearheading project Tabdeeli in all stores including training, coaching, and observing sale staff in the Tabdeeli sales and services behaviors and procedures.
The outlets to be operated under domain are 4–6 shops