Note: Preference will be given to candidates who had worked at eCommerce Industry before!
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Working Hours: 9 hours shift
Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong Communication skills
- Fast Execution & Strong follow-up
- Must know about Social Media Page handling
- Must be good in Excel & Reporting
- Must have a background of a Call Center
- Sales driven and Target oriented
- Age limit: 20 to 30
Perks: Commission, Permanent Employment Status, Overtime provided, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encasement, Referral Bonus
Gender: Male & Female