Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
· Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
· Engineering practice experience such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
· Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
· Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering leadership and other teams to create and launch product initiatives from concept to deployment, using modern technologies.
· Architect, participate in creating the long-term architectural design for the front-end products. And come up with new ideas.
· Mentor other developers in Angular, this developer will be an Angular subject matter expert. They will perform regular code reviews and help other developers become competent with Angular.
· Design and develop highly scalable, resilient cloud micro services and APIs that interface with devices, third-party services and applications, cloud infrastructure, and other micro services.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science.
· 4+ years’ experience designing and building web applications with 2+ years’ experience Angular 2+.
· Hands-on application development experience in Java 8, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot.
· Hands on experience in Hibernate, JUnit, JPA, JAXB, REST, SOAP, Maven.
· Sound knowledge of relational database design and query and optimization specifically (MYSQL).
· Working experience in source code versioning system like SVN and GIT.
· Deep knowledge of JQUERY, AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, REST and associated frameworks.
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· A passion for technology, with a desire to learn and grow.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player.
· Good time-management skills.
· Great interpersonal and communication skill.