The ideal candidate will be looking after deployment of virtual desktops based on Citrix, XenApp, and XenDesktop. Job Responsibilities:
Design, engineer, build and maintain Citrix Infrastructure including Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix StoreFront, Citrix NetScaler, etc.
- Work with a variety of business applications (ability to assess application requirements and configure them in a virtual desktop environment).
- Maintain operations on a day-to-day basis for complex virtual desktop environments of over 3000 virtual desktops.
- Troubleshoot and proactively monitor systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Implement authorized network enhancements and special projects as assigned.
- Participate in a rotating on-call support schedule.
- Supports the organization in the design and implementation of virtualization components, including support of development systems and assistance with testing.
- Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Support sales team in pre-sales activities.
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in the respective field
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in IT.
Following certifications will be a huge plus:
- Experience and expert-level understanding of Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp 7.x. to include overall design and architecture, as well as policy configuration
- Experience using Citrix NetScaler to perform load balancing and access gateway functionality
- Experience with Citrix profile management and folder redirection
- Understanding of Microsoft Group Policy and Active Directory
- Extensive experience in Microsoft operating systems, both workstation and server
- Must possess a strong technical understanding of Windows infrastructure services (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, and DFS) within the enterprise.
- Experience with any virtualization platform will be a huge plus
- Experience configuring and allocating storage using SANs.
- Experience with thin clients and desktop migration projects.
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential security-related risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, security conscious, and proficient in troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills to provide for effective documentation and business cases.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong experience in writing scripts to automate operations in PowerShell considered a plus
- Excellent English Communication skills as our customer base is in the United States
- Must be able to give demos and present implementation plans to the customer
Citrix Certifications | MCSA | MCSE | MCP Other Benefits:
Medical Health Insurance for Employee, Dependents, and Parents
- Medical Opd for Employee and dependents
- Life Insurance