We are looking for a senior mobile application developer to work on both the IOS and Android platforms.
While in this role, you must be familiar with application design principles including security, performance, scalability, error logging, and testing.
If you think you can take charge, solve problems, write robust & clean code and can see the projects through from inception to completion, then we need you.
• Design and build advanced applications for the both IOS and Android platforms.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Must have published at least 2 original apps on AppStore and PlayStore.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- 5 days job (Monday to Friday)
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Thorough understanding of ReactNative/ReactJs/Kotlin and its core principles.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
We offer winning partnerships for mutual growth and maximized return on investment by leveraging elements of skilled employees, innovative ideas and advanced technology. The company tactfully serves an extensive portfolio of solutions specifically tailored for each client while adhering to specific ...Read More