We are looking for E-Commerce Specialist with atlleast 3 years of experience in following
- Amazon, eBay, and Shopify Seller Accounts Management
- Product Hunting, Listing Creation, Management and PPC Campaigns
- General know-how of worldwide eCommerce Market and Import Export Laws
- SEO, Blogging, and Content Writing
Please find below Amazon-related skills required from candidates;
Account Management Skills
- Product Review Monitoring – involves checking your product reviews constantly to ensure a high product rating and flagging fake reviews for removal. You may do this manually or use one of the review monitoring tools.
- Feedback Management – involves monitoring customer feedback and relaying them to the correct stakeholders to improve products and customer experience.
- Amazon A+ / EBC Pages – creating Amazon A+ content and Amazon Enhanced Brand Content which includes multimedia like videos, interactive widgets, and other visually rich content.
- Customer Service – helping customers with their orders, shipping, and other questions through chat, phone, or email. (Should our client and you decide to work from home, a strong and steady internet connection along with electric backup will be required)
- Performance Metrics Tracking – tracking important store and customer data such as customer retention, revenue, average order value, and more.
- Generating Reports – generating comprehensive but easy-to-read reports from your performance metrics.
- Email Autoresponder Setup – setting up automated emails for typical customer transactions such as order placement, account signup, and more.
- Account Reinstatement – getting your Amazon, eBay, or other marketplace accounts reinstated in case of account suspension.
- Conversion Tracking – setting up and tracking conversions or sales on your online store or e-commerce website.
- Inventory & Orders Managemen
- Listing Management
- Internet Research (Familiarity of below will be advantageous and preferable when selecting the candidate)
Perks: 5 days Job, Medical Insurance and Provident Fund