Appedology is looking for an Financial Analyst to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with clients in US
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Able to communicate with offshore client on daily , weekly basis.
- General ledger, treasury, budgeting, Incentive plans, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, fixed asset activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual reports
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Excellent Communication
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Excel, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.