Product Owner (Scrum Certified)
· Leadership of Scrum teams as the Product Owner.
· Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
· Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
· Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
· Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
· Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
· Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
· Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
· Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
· Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
· Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
· Follow our competitors and the industry.
· Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Experience and Qualifications
· Technical Degree or equivalent level of expertise.
· Minimum 08 years of total working experience out of which 03 years within a Product Owner capacity.
· Experienced within the product ownership.
· In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles (Certified Agile/ Scrum- highly desirable).
· Excellent communication skills- fluent in English.
We are a well established German based web solution company which offers professional customer-specific solutions in the areas of web and print for a wide range of clients across the borders of Germany.