We are looking for the enthusiastic "Laundry Engineer / Supervisor"
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Place: THQ Hospital Phalia
Note: Interviews will be conducted in Lahore – Head Office
Roles & Responsibilities
· Supervise and coordinate with all supported facilities and manages the laundry workforce to ensure proper receipt, sorting, washing, drying, ironing, proper packing, storage and distribution of all linen to all their respective hospitals.
· Provides oversight to ensure proper laundry machinery and equipment operation to include maintenance of wash efficiency rates (by load) and proper chemical/soap settings, water softener maintenance, etc.
· Works with the line manager to set the formulas properly for each type wash.
· Supply chain Management
· Coordinates with focal person / in-charge nurse of each satellite and feeder hospitals to ensure proper supply of dirty linen.
· Ensures that all repairs are addressed immediately and continuously until each issue is resolved.
· Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports regarding laundry machines
· Ensure employee safe work habits. Maintain a safe work environment. Practice safe work habits around chemicals, hot water & electrical sources.
· Design and implement a training program to address safety and professional development
· Provide technical and operational training of laundry machines to Laundry staff
· Sets standards of performance to be followed by the crew regarding cleaning and laundry procedures.
· Ensure proper transport operations to include daily vehicle operations and safety checks.
BSc Mechanical / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering
Two-year experience of O&M of Laundry Services
Graduate, diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a supervisory role
pAt ARAR, we seek uncompromising integrity through each individual’s effort towards quality products and services for our prestigious clients, maximizing returns for the organization. Our business success is dependent on trusting relationships. Standing ﬁrm with the slogan “Assisting. Remarkable. Ac ...Read More