We are looking for a full React / MERN Stack Web Application Developer who has hands-on experience with ReactJS, Node.js, AngularJS, Backbone.js, MongoDB, Express.js, etc. It is an amazing opportunity for individuals who want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- ReactJS / Node.js & software engineering experience
- Experience with React and state management (Flux, Redux etc)
- Experience developing production ready MEAN stack applications
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring of MEAN/MERN stack applications
- Familiarity with common Node.js modules, including Express and Cradle
- Must have very good communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be available immediately and work independently.
- Candidate must be able to meet strict deadlines and have gone through all stages of project development.
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as CouchDB and MongoDB
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design fundamentals
- Experience with Linux development environments
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of BitBucket/Git
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud implementations
- TDD based development mindset
- Business and technical background in the Insurance or Financial Services industry a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Monthly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment