Deputy Manager PPC will be directly responsible for the areas of Production/Inventory Control, Planning, Receiving and Warehousing of materials, Inventory levels, logistics and shipping. Official will perform work operations within material standard operating procedures, policies and goals within production control and directly related operations involving planning and scheduling, expediting, inventory control, customer order filling and release.
- To implement production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications
- To implement planned work flow and schedules for production departments
- Assess production risks and mitigation activities
- To conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules
- To control production schedules and meet material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials to meet production requirements
- To suggest management regarding improvements/ new reports relating to process, product and operation on-time performance. Suggests seniors/management when on-time order delivery is in jeopardy
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- To evaluate production statistics and their impact to the production schedule.
- Report major variances from plan to appropriate management personnel along with a course correction action plan for managing issues as they arise
- Coordinates sub-contracted orders through the purchasing/procurement department
- To monitor Work in process (WIP) continuously and coordinate with all stake holders to maintain WIP as per standard
- Responsible for planning, releasing, monitoring, rescheduling, updating and closure of assigned work orders
- Daily review of sales order open bookings
- Daily review of dispatch to ensure on-time and accurate processes of transactions
- Participate in cost reductions and productivity improvement programs
- Work pro-actively, on a daily basis, with the manufacturing management, procurement and other departments to ensure schedules are maintained.