Administer and Monitor the Financial System
- Assist with the preparation of the balance sheet, budgets, income and monthly financial statement along with quarterly reports and reports variance.
- Establish and maintain cash controls, supplier accounts and process supplier’s invoice.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statement, monitor cash reserves and investments, maintain the purchase order system and ensure data is entered into the system.
- Maintain the Computerized accounting system, files and records.
- Assist in conduct of annual internal and external audit.
- Implement financial policies and procedure, establish, maintain the reconcile the general ledger and issue cheques for all accounts due.
- Ensure security for all credit cards and verify charges while transaction are properly records and entered into the computerized accounting system.
Maintain the Accounts Payable and Receivable Systems
- Ensure the safeguarding of all funds; reconcile the accounts payable and receivable and weekly deposits.
- Prepare journal summaries, compile source document and issue receipts
Administer Employee Files and Records for Accurate Payment of Benefit and Allowance
- Document new employee’s files and establish it in the computerized accounting system
- Administer benefit entitlement, verify and reports on benefits payment
- Calculate and action deduction and submit remittances
- Prepare separation documents for terminated employees
Administer the Bi-Weekly Payroll for Accurate and Timely Payment
- Set up employee files, verify and code timesheets and hours worked.
- Calculate employee salaries, deduction and contribution and enter payroll information into the computerized accounting system.
- Calculate source and miscellaneous and process pay cheques.
- Prepare, review and file payroll summaries, journal and reports and issue records of Employment.
· Provide Efficient and Effective Office Management
- Order office supplies and manage the filing, storage and securities of documents.
- Respond to inquiries and manage the repaired and maintenance of computer and office equipment.
- Maintain insurance coverage, booking register and issue permits and license.
To perform any other task assigned by Mgr Finance / CEO
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- The incumbent must have the Knowledge of following areas.
Computerized Accounting Programs and A/c payable and receivable
- Preparation of financial statement, reports and payroll system and reporting.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following Skill.
- Strong Supervisory, Team Building, Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills.
- Strong Time management, Problem solving and Negotiation Skill.
- Strong Public Relation and Communication skill.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal Attributes.
- Maintain Standards of Conducts.
- Be Honest and Trustworthy.
- Be Respectful and Flexible.
- Demonstrate Sound Work Ethics.
- Be consistent and fair.