Ever thought of designing games to make a positive impact on lives of people? ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-inplace and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-ofthe-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey a bit easier. As part of our expansion, we are looking for exceptional individuals (full time) to play prominent role in our software and game development team with significant opportunities for performance based fast growth in our Pakistan branch. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of the fastest growing rehabilitation technology company and to apply your skills in making a difference in lives of people. We offer competitive packages including medical insurance and training opportunities to further expand your skills.
• Translation of game concepts and/or logics defined by product development team to fully functional game.
• Propose games that fulfill requirements of users and/or stakeholders.
• Integration, system and other required verification or tests.
• Code refactoring, bug fixing and optimizing Unity content to enable deployment on low-end computers.
• Documentation for Unity-related works, including inputs/feedbacks.
• Familiar with GDLC.
• Experience in Unity.
• Proficient in C#.
• Experienced in automatic bug fixing.
• Diploma/Degree in game development, computer engineering or related studies.
• Experienced in 2D/3D modeling.
• Familiar with games to play with elderly and dynamic user interface.
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-of-the-are user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our sol ...Read More