· Supervise the Industrial Engineers to prepare a breakdown and thread consumption of operations for every new style in the factory to serve as a reference.
· Validate the production target of the sewing line in terms of pieces produced/day keeping in mind the maximum capacity of the line to ensure timely delivery.
· Validate the requirement of any additional manpower given by production department.
· Co-ordinate the Research & development in term of new machinery, work-aids and attachments and so as to provide the optimum resources to production departments.
· Supervise the Industrial Engineers to provide the production feasible method for performing each operation
· Supervise the computation of the operators’ performance, utilization and efficiency in terms of SAMs produced versus on standard time, and implement corrective measures and training if required.
· Work out the cost /standard hour and pieces/ machine for every new style to improve efficiency, performance and effective utilization of manpower.
· Training and supervision of Production Staff.
· Continuously reviewing different Production Activities for their improvement so that Production could be more swift and smooth.
· Any other responsibility given by the Management.
· Make the calculation as per strength verses productivity to increase the efficiency.
· Implement the strategy of time management.