Documentation and Reporting Officer
Women Building Peace
Duration of employment: 18 Months
Women Building Peace is a 16 month project conceptualised and designed to enable women to promote inclusive and sustainable peace building.
● Maintaining a database for all program data and documentation
● In collaboration with monitoring and data collection team ensuring regular information gathering for monitoring activities including progress tracking, collection of information and distribution summaries
● Supporting the communications team with data reporting for success stories, quarterly reports and annual reports.
Assisting in developing proposals for conducting baseline studies, process reviews, monitoring and evaluation studies and impact assessment studies for the program
● Assisting in ensuring data quality criteria are met at all levels of the data management process
● Assisting Devtech Systems Inc to analyze data for donor-requested reports
Assisting in conducting performance reflection, learning and review meetings
● Ensuring all program reports are produced on time
● Maintaining records of the program data, lessons learned and best practices
● Supporting the drafting of all the mapping, research and monitoring reports in a timely manner to ensure informed decision making
● Preparing regular reports on activities, outputs and outcomes and extract relevant reports as required
Education: Masters or Bachelors