Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience or feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Senior Software Engineer
Ascertia is hiring an experienced Senior Software Engineer primarily to manage databases for a .net based application and .net development.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience with SQL Server Database Management and the latest ASP.net MVC technology along with good understanding of OOPs Concepts. He / She should be able to lead database monitoring, writing optimized queries, database deployments and replications, avoiding deadlocks and development of .net with C# and asp.net MVC. He / She should additionally possess responsibility, leadership quality, and seeking new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box, self-driven, self-motivated and be a good team player. Should have experience on enterprise level products.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional software and web development experience
- SQL Server and Oracle deployments/Installations, configurations and database schemas
- A Good understanding of difference between Azure SQL and SQL Server.
- Understanding of connection pooling, table locking, transactions isolation and atomicity, deadlocks and resource management in SQL Server.
- Indexing, partitioning and file grouping.
- SQL Server and Oracle monitoring, Optimizing and maintaining efficiency of data retrieving.
- A good understanding of nosql databases
- Development experience in C#, ASP .NET MVC, EF, LINQ, WCF, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Proficiency in object oriented design and architecture
- Good written English and communication skills
· An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
· Market competitive remunerations
· PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
· Bi Annually Bonus
· Bi Annually Appraisals
· Paid time Off
· State of the Art infrastructure.
· Complementary Meals
· Team building activities
· Monthly / quarterly get to gathers and gala etc.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.