Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions?
Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects.
Do you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation? Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
Senior Software Engineer (.Net)
Ascertia is hiring an experienced Software Engineer to work in Asp.net MVC Core.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience with Asp.net MVC Core, WebAPI, Angular, SQL Server Database along with good understanding of OOPs Concepts, SOLID principles and commonly used design patterns.
He/She should be responsible, have leadership skills, seeking new challenges, take initiatives, think out of the box, self-driven/pro-active, self-motivated and be a good team player. If worked on an enterprise level product, it’s a plus.
- Must have minimum 3+ years of professional software and web development experience
- Must have hands on experience of SQL Databases and concepts, able to write complex queries
- Must have hands on experience in C# 6.0+, ASP .NET MVC 5+ and ASP.NET Core 2.0+ and ASP.NET identity
- Must have hands on experience in working with ADO.NET / Dapper or Entity Framework
- Must have hand on experience in writing REST services using WEB API and good understanding of swagger.
- Must have hands on experience in writing unit test using any unit test framework with understanding of code coverage
- Must have hands on experience of Angular (Type script) and AngularJs
- Good understanding of threads, deadlocks and performance improvements
- Good understanding of SQL Server and Oracle monitoring, Optimizing and maintaining efficiency of data retrieving.
- Hand on experience in Aspect Oriented Programming using PostSharp or any other library
- Good understanding of Logging frameworks, Azure insights and cache framework
- Good understanding of SOLID principles with understanding of OWASP top 10 security guidelines.
- Good understanding of SSL and TLS communication and IIS server
- Good understanding of OAUTH tokens / refresh token, JSON Tokens and Open ID
- Good written English and communication skills
If you do not meet the Must have criteria, please do not apply to save your time and our time.
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical, Medical Insurance for Family
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Appraisals
- Paid time Off
- State of the Art infrastructure
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Monthly / quarterly get to gather and gala etc.
- A good remuneration package including Provident fund, Medical and Paid holidays.
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK private limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world.
- Ascertia is a recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. The majority of sales are via channel partners. Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.