The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience with Asp.net Core, WebAPI , Angular, SQL Server Database along with good understanding of OOPs Concepts, SOLID principles and commonly used design patterns.
- He/She should be responsible, have leadership skills, seeking new challenges, take initiatives, think out of the box, self-driven/pro-active, self-motivated and be a good team player.
- If worked on an enterprise level product, it’s a plus.
- Must have minimum 3+ years of professional software and web development experience
- Must have hands on experience of SQL Databases and concepts, able to write complex queries
- Must have hands on experience in C# 6.0+,ASP.NET Core 2.0+ and ASP.NET identity
- Must have hands on experience in working with Dapper or Entity Framework
- Must have hand on experience in writing REST services using WEB API and good understanding of swagger.
- Must have hands on experience in writing unit test using any unit test framework with understanding of code coverage
- Must have hands on experience of Angular (Type script)
- Good understanding of threads, deadlocks and performance improvements
- Good understanding of SQL Server, Optimizing and maintaining efficiency of data retrieving.
- Good understanding of Logging frameworks, Azure insights and cache framework
- Good understanding of SOLID principles with understanding of OWASP top 10 security guidelines.
- Good understanding of SSL and TLS communication and IIS server
- Good understanding of OAUTH tokens / refresh token, JSON Tokens and Open ID
- Good written English and communication skills
- If you do not meet the Must have criteria, please do not apply to save your time and our time.
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical Insurance, Medical Allowance for parents
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Increments
- Paid Holidays
- State of the Art infrastructure
- Complementary Meals
- Team building activities
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
- Ascertia is a UK private limited company.
- The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures and of course the sale of these mainly through our partner network that spans the world. Ascertia is a recognized brand in high trust cryptographic security.
- A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products.
- Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
- We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues.
- We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
- Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a real focus on R&D and technical high trust sales.
- The majority of sales are via channel partners.
- Revenues continue to grow well we are looking to expand our Professional Services Team.
- There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia.
- There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make – we are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.