POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources/Operations/Admin Manager will develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all departments. He/she will also be responsible for the office and operations management of the organization. By developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, and internal staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans.
• Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team and Directors for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
• Employee Relations: point person for all staff regarding HR matters.
• Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing, consulting with internal hiring managers and managing orientation and onboarding process.
• Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Manage staff training/development program.
• Identify and work with external HR consultants and attorneys on special projects as needed.
• Maintain all personnel files.
• Oversee performance evaluation procedures.
• Act as Staff Accountant for payroll processing.
• Serve on several internal committees including Worksite Wellness and Diversity. Operations Systems Development and Management
• Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors.
• Supervise Office Assistant and Office Manager.
• Update and maintain operations manuals.
• Play leading role in office space management, including the anticipation of office space needs and managing office moves.
• Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations.
• Track staff requests pertaining to operations and liaise with building property manager regarding tenant-landlord issues.
• Serve as purchasing agent for organization.
• Serve as contact person/back-up for emergencies.
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Working knowledge of MS Office. Accounting software knowledge a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
• Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
• Fresh, Intern and Experienced, all candidates are welcome to apply.Thank you
A Global Company providing the highest level of software products and services that meet customers and user needs, by working closely with startups.