Training and BCC Officer will have the responsibility to work under the supervision of Training and BCC Manager for the development and the management of Malaria control and Prevention program in KPK, Tribal Districts Merge Areas (FATA and FR’s).
- Main responsibility is to assist the manager in building consensus with the local authorities (PR, district authorities and focal persons)
- Participate in and facilitate the monthly/quarterly coordination/ review meetings at district/agency level.
- Compile and analyze the information of all evaluations done and provide feedback to the malaria management team.
- Provide strategic leadership for developing organizational BCC strategy.
- Support partners in developing customized tools, messages and action plan for implementing BCC strategy.
- Assist Training and BCC Manager in providing technical guidance and oversight in designing relevant IEC material including posters, flyers, radio programs and video documentation.
- Work under the supervision of Training and BCC Manager for guidance on effective use of IEC materials.
- Check the documents of lady health workers & community based organizations BCC activities.
- Develop quarterly & monthly BCC plan & get approval from PR as well as National Program.
- Monitor Advocacy/BCC events at district and Field level.
- Represent organization at different forums.
- Prepare Data base/reports and share with all stakeholders including Managers and Field staff.
- Facilitate & represent organization during third party evaluation such as Local Funding Agent, Onsite data verification & data quality audit.
Experience / Skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in BCC, Social Mobilization in Humanitarian Organization (NGO/INGO) Sector.
- At least Graduate in Social Work or equivalent.
- Strong Communication Skills (Good Report Writing, Inter Personal Skills).
- Computer literate with full command on Word, Excel.
- With 2 years of work experience in Health Sector.
- Should be able to travel & work in Tribal District Merged areas (FATA).
- Good knowledge of English and excellent command of local languages, particularly Pashto.
- Experience in Training Needs Assessments and Needs-based Participatory Training.