Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. Our products are acclaimed for their innovative design, performance, and ease of use. Our customers include a wide range of companies—from Fortune 500 enterprises to small and medium-size companies and nonprofits.
With Astera, you’ll get the ability and potential of a startup, with the strong set of technology and wide market reach of a well-established company. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
If you're a digital marketing whizz who's obsessed with getting things done and getting them right every single time, you just might be the right fit for us.
This is not going to be easy though; our clientele includes names like HP, Xerox, and Wells Fargo. This means we only take the crème de la crème.
Are you the One? We’d love to meet you!
The Technical Skillset
While we value talent, we need to know for sure you'll be able to ace all your responsibilities and have a proven track record of developing enterprise-wide B2B digital marketing campaigns.
· Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot and Marketo would be a plus)
· Presentation ability to convey company/product messaging and positioning through simple, effective style that is clear, fresh and concise
· Hands-on with Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn advertising, both organic and paid
· Comfortable with A/B and multivariate testing in all that you do
· Successful generation of content and lead generation and nurturing strategies
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webmaster, Omniture, Web Trends)
· Able to conduct thorough, holistic keyword research, run technical website audit (desktop and mobile) and analyze backlink quality
· Minimum 5 years of experience with SEO and SEM in the B2B sphere
What You’ll Do
· Create and manage all of company's digital content – whitepapers, datasheets, brochures, blogs and content on the website
· Design email/social marketing strategies and execute them in line with company initiatives. You'll be working closely with the Sales department to nurture leads for effective conversion
· Analyze user behavior, competitive landscape, and industry trends to gain optimization insights
· Manage and direct our PPC agency relationship
· Create, execute, and direct enterprise-wide SEO and SEM campaigns. This includes ideation
· Own and grow brand awareness using social media, customer review platforms, etc.
What You’ll Need
· Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. Our target audience is mostly in the US, and it’s your job to make sure you’re able to get your point across perfectly and hit the sweet spot every time.
· Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
· Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
· Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
· The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
· A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
· Flexible environment. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions. Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
· Outstanding remuneration. We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
· A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Astera Software develops powerful, intuitive data integration solutions focused on eliminating the complexities in integration processes. Through continuous innovation, Astera provides products and services that are consistently acclaimed for their superior usability, intuitive interface, and high p ...Read More