Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. Our products are acclaimed for their innovative design, performance, and ease of use. Our customers include a wide range of companies—from Fortune 500 enterprises to small and medium-size companies and nonprofits.
With Astera, you’ll get the agility and potential of a startup, with the strong set of technology and wide market reach of a well-established company. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
If you're a dedicated and passionate software wizard and talk CODE better than your mother tongue, you just might be the right fit our team of veteran engineers who are obsessed with building bleeding-edge technology in the Business Intelligence domain.
This is not going to be easy though; our clientele includes names like HP, Xerox, and Wells Fargo. This means we only take the crème de la crème. Our HR stats show that only 1 out of every 57 candidates has what it takes to make it to a meeting at Astera.
Are you the One? We’d love to meet you!
The Technical Skillset
While we value talent, we need to know for sure you'll be able to ace all your responsibilities and have a proven track record of developing enterprise-wide B2B applications.
- Hands-on with .NET technologies
- Thorough understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- In-depth experience with data models and databases
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience and a degree in CS
Experience with parallel programming and ERP implementation is a major PLUS!
What You'll Do
- Develop high-performance, parallel programming code.
- Recognize usage and implement design patterns as and when required.
- Continually update knowledge base by studying state-of-the-art development tools, techniques, and computing equipment.
- Successfully meet our exact code quality standards
- Stretch your creativity to its absolute limits in taking the product to the next level
What You’ll Need
Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead wherever you deem necessary without anybody having to push you to it. At the same time, you should know when working as a team is more beneficial for the company.
Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Astera empowers enterprises to extract, transform, share, and migrate data through a wide range of data structures and services, on-premise or in the cloud, so it can be leveraged to streamline processes, make more informed business decisions, and promote partner relationships.