The job holder will be responsible for the maintenance of the existing data warehouse and its ongoing development. It is expected that the post holder will have strong skills across the range of Business Intelligence areas including designing ETL processes, design data warehouse structure and developing meaningful reports (or dashboard when is needed). In addition they will be expected to develop exercise to expand innovative data products created by the BI such as new data models or customised information analysis.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To lead analytical development through the use of appropriate tools (e.g. SQL Server, Tableau, SSIS, and Excel) to extract, transform, query and present data
- Maintain and improve existing ETL layers, and to develop new layers as needed
- To work with APIs (REST, SOAP, Web Services) to automatically import data to the DW and integration solutions
- To maintain high resilience and performance in the Data Warehouse.
- To maintain existing information solutions using SQL Server technologies including T-SQL and BI Tools.
- To report to Head of Business Intelligence
- To collaborates with BI development team
To be proactive in pursuing new and improved technical solutions